Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yes ... the rumour is true I am back.

So it has been ages since I posted. It was back in June. Now it is October. Holy Shit! October? Really? Where did the summer go? I took some time away from SL and focused on my RL priorities. I had a great time. I travelled a lot, mostly to yoga and meditation retreats. Yeah .. I know .. but come on ... it is my thing.
Chester spent his time dismantling the Feed Your Head Sims. I am still not sure exactly why he did this but that is his way. No one knows the mind of Chester, certainly not Chester.
While I was off in real life learning to levitate and put my legs in interesting positions Esmiel got busy fixing up our home sim, The Enchanted Forest. If you haven't been there yet I highly recommend a visit. It is amazing.
Right now Es and Chess are working on a new project with a bunch of other folks on what was the March Hare Sim. I am sure at some point it will be renamed and stuff but keep an eye out for news on what is happening. It should be fun.
Speaking of fun stuff have you been shopping at Magic Wand on Adiago Island? Celty and Jamie have some really great stuff there like a Harry Potter-like Flue Transporter. He also has the best magic wands in all of SL.
More later ... really! I mean it! ...and not much later like months and months. ... at most a week. well maybe a fortnight (that is two weeks). ...most likely sooner. Don't Judge Me!

Namastè
Finn

p.s. buster

2 comments: