Friday, April 17, 2009

buster Naxos


This guy showed up in my life a while back and now I am addicted to him. He has an irrepressible charm and sense of humour and a very kind soul. When he hosts at the Wharf he brings the place alive with a dynamism no one else can. That is not to say that the other hosts are dull or anything, they are all great but buster brings a unique sense of lunacy and madcapness (I know, it is not a word). Last week I was doing a guest spot DJing at the Wharf and buster hosted for me. I loved working with him, he made the night fun. It is no wonder he took in three times ... yes three times as many tips as I did. 
He took sometime away from The Wharf last month for personal reasons and I found it just wasn't the same with him not there. I was so happy when he came back to work. My rl and sl husband Fuzzy feels the same. Buster is family and he belongs at the wharf. He is one of the reasons I love coming in world.
One other thing to know about buster is he is an amazing furniture designer. You should check out his stores .:BUSTED:. . He has one at the Wharf and some other locations.

2 comments:

  1. Buster is made of awesomeantium - that's MY new word xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finn, I'm honored you are showing my photo of Buster! I think he looks very hot in this black and white pic!

    ReplyDelete